It’s Natural; New Year New Start
I believe it’s natural at this time of year for us to take advantage of the opportunity to start fresh, a time to renew and carry-on towards accomplishing our goals. Think about how the below factors naturally focus us at this time of year on our annual opportunity for a fresh start and renewal. I know you have your own examples.
- Winter Solstice: We have evolved to viscerally understand that on the day of the longest night we begin to witness a growing amount of sun light each following day.
- New Year’s Day: We state resolutions to improve with great hope to see them through.
- Your Employer: Accounting, sales goals and operational functions are calendar based.
- Your payment of income and property taxes start all over.
- Contributions to a qualified plan begin to accumulate to a new limit.
I review my business plan throughout the year, yet at this time of the year I spend a few hours focusing on it and revising it based on the past year experiences and new aspirations. And my business is to work with Advisors to develop and follow their plan to build their group retirement plan business. So I’m immersed in the process and a witness to the benefits of having and executing a plan.
I’ll give you a week free access to the online 401(k) Sales Champion Workshop so you can watch the videos in Step 2 Planning on building a business plan to accomplish your goals by serving group retirement plans. Get a week free access
So give into nature at this time of year to reflect and plan ahead. Here’s to your renewal and continued success in 2016.
January 6th, 2016